98.2% Natural Face Wash | Just Herbs Silk Splash Neem Orange Rehydrant Face Wash Review India

Feb 10, 2014

For years, I was off face wash. Yes, you read it right - I do not use any face wash in general. I am happy with haldi-chandan-besan routine to cleanse my face. I do keep some just for the sake of having them but they are never in my skincare routine. Reason - no matter how much 'gentle' or 'mild' or 'natural' they say they are, they are mostly sulfates/PEGS. 

5 months back, I saw the review by Awungshi of Just Herbs Silk Splash which Free from sulphates, PEG/PPG and parabens. Sounded like a dream come true. I purchased it and I really liked it.

But, when I saw in the ingredients list, it was not complete so, I was set to thinking if this is not natural or just hyped to be natural. You know how much the ingredients label means to me so, I contacted Just Herbs on whatsapp and found more about it to discover that I have a bottle from older lot! The new ones pump dispensers and have complete ingredients list printed! 

Just Herbs Silk Splash face wash is 98.2% Natural. Plus, the rest 1.8% synthetics are ECOCERT certified meaning they are absolutely necessary and hardly hazardous for health. Just herbs products are free from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES, PEG/PPG, genetically modified ingredients(GMO) and other synthetic ingredients.

Just Herbs Silksplash Neem Orange Rehydrant Face Wash Ayurvedic India

Nautral Neem Orange Aloevera Honey Face Wash

Ingredients - Neem ext.* , Bitter orange peel, Aloevera leaf juice*, Honey, Calendula ext., Cucumber ext., Chandan(sandalwood) ext. Other Ingredients:Aqua, Sandalwood hydrosol, Decyl Glucoside***, Cocoamidopropyl Betain,Sodium cocoyl glutamate***,Cocoglucoside /glyceryl oleate***, Acrylates copolymer, Dicaprylyl ether lauryl alcohol***, Soy lecithin,Vegetable Glycerine*, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Potassium sorbate,Sodium benzoate, Natural preservative (Herbs-Essential oil complex), Citric acid (ph adjuster), Fragrance.*Certified Organic ***ECOCERT approved (Natural ingredient from renewable resources)

Finally, I have a face wash in my skin care routine!

Sweet Points
  • This face wash is 98.2% Natural. The rest 1.8% synthetics are ECOCERT certified meaning they are absolutely necessary and hardly hazardous for health.
  • Free from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES, PEG/PPG, Genetically modified ingredients(GMO) and other synthetic ingredients
  • Create mild lather and does a good job in cleaning without making skin dry. Gave no flaky skin even when I was using it during winter. I do follow up with a moisturizer or serum at least.
  • Very gentle and mild face cleanser.
  • Leaves skin soft and supple. I cannot help myself from touching my face.
  •  Smells like sandalwood incense sticks like the fragrance of evening prayer that very calming at the end of the day.
  • No New pimples when I use this. 

Bitter Points
  • The DUH here is that I got an old bottle which does neither have the complete ingredients list nor have pump dispenser but both these issues are taken care in the new packaging. I got mine from Jabong but from next time I will shop from the store directly to get fresh products.
  • Just Herbs products are priced higher when you see the per gram factor (their shampoos are costlier than Body Shop rainforest one!). At least they are very thick and full of organic potent ingredients.
Just Herbs SilkSplash Neem orange Face Wash Natural Mild Review India

Adi Parva Amruta Patil India

BTW this book Adi Parva by Amruta Patil is beautiful. The images used are so vivid that I am losing myself in the images more than the main story. Stunning! 

Just Herbs Natural Face wash Review


I love Just Herbs Silk Splash. I finally have a face wash in my skin care routine. I will suggest to every person who tries to stay away from chemicals. The face wash smells nice, lathers mildly and does not irritate skin at all.

Where to Buy - Available at all major online shop but after my incident of old lot product I will prefer to shop directly from Just Herbs because in the case of natural products fresh always means more potent. The only problem is free shipping limit is Rs 1500 from their store. So, share among your girlfriends if you need to reach that limit.Otherwise, they charge flat Rs 50.

Price - Rs 245 for 100ml (4$ for 3.3oz)

BTW, you can contact Just Herbs people on Whatsapp at number - +91-8054948180 .. You can share your skin woes and they can tell you what products will suit you most. (They are quick!)

I also got to know from them that their products in powder form are all 100% natural! You can know more about their ingredients here

Now my hands just want to grab those face powder and a cream as well because the creams are 99.3% naturals....and maybe a wet pack as well (99.3% Natural!).......


~ Let's Stay Connected ~

Post a Comment

Please leave by your thoughts here and make my day :))

But if you put a link back for giveaway then I will mark it as spam.
Please respect the owner and the reader of the blog. If I find the comments to be hurting to anyone then I might have to remove it.