Someone agreed to get a few things from the USA when he was coming to India for his wedding. This post was supposed to be a glamorous post with products from iHerbs, Colourpop, and The Ordinary. I placed my order from all three. Unfortunately, there was some issue with the delivery, and the Colourpop and The Ordinary and those parcels reached him after he boarded his flight to Delhi.
Anyways, I have the iHerbs parcel with me and here is what I picked from them.
- LifeFlo Rosehip Seed Oil: This is a magic potion and works exceptionally well with acne scars. It is something that I recommend all the time. Nishu converted me, and I never miss an opportunity to request others to try it. All the eight bottles (forgot to click one) are not for me. Already gifted four of them (Yes, those are empty packages with no oil inside 😄). One in on my nightstand and another is in my office bag. One is reserved for someone. How about a giveaway the eighth one? Comment and let me know.
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay: After trying Origins and Glamglow face masks, I had given up on face masks made in the USA. This guy is bringing back some hope in me.
- Queen Helene, Mint Julep Masque, Oily and Acne Prone Skin: I found nothing exciting so far, but my skin is behaving well these days so, you will have to wait for views on this.
- Nubian Heritage, African Black Bar Soap: Haven't used it so far.
- CeraVe, Hydrating Cleanser is something that I ordered but there was a mix-up (the guy was also getting products for two other people), and I got Avene Haute Protection SPF50 Tinted Compact. Not that I am complaining 😉. I have never used sunscreen in a compact form. So, this is going to be interesting.
|Pixi Skin Treats GLOW TONIC Exfoliating Toner (5% Glycolic Acid, No Alcohol)|
- Pixi Glow Tonic: When my favorite LRP astringent was nowhere to be found (No that I am out of it! I was trying to get a backup and interestingly, it was out of stock even in Paris), I had plans to splurge on this toner. It has been more than a month now so, I will be doing a review of this soon. (Update: Review of Pixi Glow Tonic)
- Thayers, Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula (Alcohol-Free Toner, Rose Petal): This is another thing that I wanted to try.
Which one excites you the most?
PS: See how I missed products to click and yet I post about this. Well, I am serious when I mentioned in my previous post that I am trying not to be hard on myself. Maybe I will update this later - maybe not...
PSS: I am waiting for anyone I know to come from the USA so that I can get my Colourpop and The Ordinary products. This 'lambi judai' is killing me slowly. I know - very bad joke...I will stop talking now.