August Empties 2017 + Mini Reviews
|Empties and Mini Reviews|
This post was supposed to be up on 1st September. But, I guess it is better late than never. Some products are my favorites, some I won't recommend you to buy, and some I cannot buy again.
|The Body Shop, Anatomicals, The Face Shop, Kama Ayurveda, FabIndia Essential Oil|
- Anatomicals The Buff Stuff and Smoother Butts Love Coconuts: I got them in the July Envy Box. Used them up during my Hyderabad trip. Lovely products and smells nice but I am not going buy them. They do not seem worth the full price.
- The Face Shop Sheet Masks Longan and Linzhi: I love to use sheet masks and I got them on buy 5, get 5 offer on Nykaa. These are loaded with essence. I generally use the leftover essence on arms and decollete area. But, these have so much essence than I can use it two times. I keep the remaining in the fridge to use later. Nykaa still runs offers on them every now and then. One small problem - They were imported to India in March 2017 but they were manufactured back in December 2015! The expiry is in 2018 but, doesn't the potency declines?
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Bath and Body Oil: I recently reviewed it here.
- The Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel: Oh the lovely scent! I do recommend this. Reviewed it back here.
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo: You know that I love this shampoo and I got this one at 50% off.
- Bali Balance Virgin Coconut Oil: This is how much I love oils! I went to a foreign land and got coconut oil to use it there. Coconut oil solves every problem from relief after being in the sun to frizz control to makeup remover. It was good stuff. I also love their Coconut Rosemary shampoo - smells out of the world. If you go to Bali, buy Bali Balance products. Period. (You can see my Bali Haul here featuring local brands).
- FabIndia Lemongrass: This got used up as I put drops of it on rugs and curtains during rainy days to keep the room smell fresh. Definitely going to buy lemongrass again. Any other brand which you recommend?
In another news: I recently watched two movies - Babumoshai Bandookbaaz and Shubh Mangal Savdhan. I went to watch them with zero expectations but returned happy from the movie hall. Have you have any of those two?
In TV shows, I am watching reruns of Friends (the main reason this post got delayed). I binge watched it in 2006 but didn't liked it much. Now, it is bit more relatable. As I am typing this, Season 3 Episode 16 is on pause in DivX player.