My Envy Box April 2017 #WorkHardGlamHard
This April My Envy Box managed to include a nice set of products ranging from makeup to skin to bath and body to hair. I love when they send a mix of products where everyone has something to look forward to. Even before you read the post, let me tell you that I love what they put inside this beauty box.
- Organic Mill Peppermint Foot Soak (Rs 250 for 100gms): A 100% natural foot soak with sodium bicarbonate, high-grade magnesium sulfate, and peppermint essential oil. I love foot product with peppermint/mint type fragrance so, my feet are happy and wish to try this ASAP. 👣
- TVAKH 5% Vitamin C Glow Booster Exfoliating Water (Rs 425 for 100ml): Glow and exfoliation is something that my skin needs at the moment. Thanks to Nagpur's dry summer, I got dry and flaky skin. (You can read it all in Instagram).
- Kinetics Goldy Nail Polish 💅 (Rs 475 for 15ml): This is going to be perfect for the weekend wedding I am going to attend at Guwahati. A mix of gold hex and gold glitter in a transparent base. This applies easily and set to a smooth texture.
- Kronokare Body Lotion (Rs 90 for 30ml): I have used this variant earlier. The ginger fragrance is more suited for rainy days or winter.
- Ruby's Organic Lipstick (Rs 990 for 3.7gm): Can one have too many lipsticks? No! 😋 But, I think I will gift it to someone. 💄