My Envy Box March 2017 // Is it for You?
Presenting - The Envy Box March. Without a doubt this is one big loaded box. There are six products ranging from makeup to skincare to hair to perfume to even Tea! The question here is - Are the products perfect for you?
- All Good Scents Perfume Vials X 2: I have used perfumes from All Good Scents and they are good. The recently introduced two new perfumes - Rose and Jasmine and I am happy to see both in my bag. I though they are single note scents but they are not. It has several notes but nothing too complex or strong.
- Gardner Street Tea - Glow - Three Sachets, Rs 70: This is green tea with hibiscus and marigold. Now, I do not drink tea so, I will shamelessly use this in some DIY facemask. (Like when I did when I got some in an airplane)
- Neemli Coffee and Cocoa Body Wrap (75 gm, Full Size, Rs 550): I was hoping this will be like SkinYoga Coffee Body Scrub one which for the record I love. This is a fine powder. The cocoa is not very intense. You do smell the coffee when you used it. Not a big fan. I think I will try it on the face. What do you suggest?
- Eyova Hair Oil (50ml, Full Size, Rs 590): I am scared to use it. Why? It has egg oil. What!!? I haven't even opened the bottle yet. Totally confused about this. Ever used anything like this?
- Wikka Beauty Potion (15gm, Full Size, Rs 700): Gel texture loaded with the fragrance of Patchauli. The ingredients list is missing and also the scent is intense enough to be used as perfume. I need to find a way to use it.
- Essence Lip Liner (1gm, Full Size, Rs 129): As I have always said - My Envy Box has become my dealer for Essence Cosmetics because I cannot find them otherwise in stores. I was looking forward to this one. I got the shade Red Blush. Not a very flattering color.