Kama Ayurveda HAUL
|Kama Ayurveda Summer Skincare Haul|
Do you remember the last time I talked about a Kama Ayurveda product? Well, I do not even want to look back and check. Another visit to the store was due for long. My Good Earth rose water is currently at an alarmingly low amount. I do not see any trip to Delhi soon so, thought of picking the Kama Ayurveda Rose Water.
Guess what? I shopped five things and rose water isn't one of them 🙊
|Kama Ayurveda Mogra Water, Rose Jasmine Bath and Body Oil, Cold Pressed Organic Neem Oil, Foot Scrub, Darbari Meditate Body Oil|
- Kama Ayurveda Neem Oil (Cold pressed and Certified Organic)(Rs 675 for 200ml): I think it was launched last year and I saw it when I went to Delhi. But, I could not bring myself to buy it because I had no intentions of adding weight to my luggage with something already available in Kolkata. Long story short - after a year, I got it. I have high hope from this, and I even intend to drink it. I eat Neem leaves so, don't worry! My tongue can tolerate it. 😝 More about it in the review post.
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Bath and Body Oil (Rs 795 for 100ml): I wanted to pick the Ginger one, but I had no idea that they have discontinued it. So, I chose this. I love their Rose Jasmine cleanser.
- Kama Ayurveda Darbari Meditate Body Oil (Rs 425 for 100ml): You can see what an oil junkee I have become! I recently suggested few Kama products to my friend, and when she went to the store, she also picked this one. She loved it and suggested me to try it. When I tried it yesterday, I could know why - very relaxing. It is not very expensive either so, no harm in trying.
- Kama Ayurveda Foot Scrub (Rs 550 for 50gm): Not sure if I need this because all the not-so-good face scrubs become body and foot scrubs (See my empties post when I post it at the end of the month. Full of scrubs). But, the SA suggested that I try it. The ingredients seemed promising (99% natural) so, I picked this one.
- Kama Ayurveda Mogra Face Mist (Rs 250 for 50ml): I wanted to get the travel size of rose water, but rose was not available. Since I picked everything that I have not tried before from Kama, I continued with the flow and picked Mogra. They also have three face mist other than Rose - Mogra, Vetiver, and Lavender. Of the three, Mogra seemed a better choice for me. I didn't even try it at the store. But, when I used it in the morning - Bliss! I am glad that I didn't pick the Forest Essentials Bela (but that is still on my list)
|Kama Ayurveda Kannauj Rose Soy Candle|
Special Mention - Kama Ayurveda Kannauj Rose Soy Candle: This is a new launch, and they have nailed the fragrance of Kannauj roses to perfection. Love it, and I have marked it as - Buy Later. If you are looking for Soy Candles, then you have to check this one out!
|Kama Ayurveda Soap - Too many choices so, I am never able to pick. 😳 Plus, I find them expensive|
Which one should I review first? Anything from here that you have used, loved, or didn't like?
What are your favorites that I should have picked?