What if I tell you that you can get 100ml Kumkumadi Oil for just Rs 250? Shocked? Even I could not believe it when I first saw the price tag. In fact, all the products of the brand are reasonably priced. Let me introduce to the Auravedic.
Aura Vedic has been around for some time, but this is the first time I am using their products. I picked the following. Here is the first impression. Review will follow
- Kumkumadi Oil (Rs 250 for 100ml): I had to try this. The oil is lighter than most Kumkumadi Oils I have tried.
- Hair Fall Shampoo (Rs 250 for 250ml): I am concerned with hair fall (touch wood and thanks to Japakusum). Also, I do not think shampoo can help with hair fall. Maybe it is just named that way. I got it because I do wish to try new chemical free shampoo. Used it twice and found it good. Let's see how it fairs in the long run.
- Skin Lightening Oil (Rs 250 for 100ml): Another product for which I am not concerned with the name. Just for the record - it smells sweet but not artificial sugary sweet. Something like sweet berry type fragrance.
- Anti-Blemish Face Mask (Rs 200 for 50ml): Thick and fluffy face mask. I love this one. Need to check its effectiveness.
- Ritual Cleansing Ubtan Mask with Sandal and Saffron (Rs 150 for 50ml): I have used it as a facial cleanser and as face pack with honey. Loved how it cleansed my skin.
- Pure Brightening Skin Polish (Rs 120 for 50ml): It has tiny granules which works well for mild exfoliation. It has an orange/citrus fragrance.
- Coconut Oil (Rs 150 for 100ml): Yet to use.
Have you tried Auravedic products? Any other natural brands that you stumbled upon recently? Anything from above that caught your attention?