My Envy Box January 2017
My Envy Box of this month is here. The box is loaded with goodies and I absolutely love it - variety, brands, types of products. Other than one product, I am going to use them all.
- Hedonista Dance in the Moonlight Hair Perfume (Rs 650 for 50ml): It smells divine - chamomile, geranium, lemon, clary sage, and lavender. It has alcohol but does not smell like it. Hedonista products are free of chemicals. It is meant for hair but I will use it for body as well 😋
- Cheryl's O2C2 Radiance Lotion ( Rs 1050 for 50ml): It was the first product that caught my eyes when I opened the box. It is meant to enhance the natural radiance and shine of skin. But, I won't be able to use it as it is not suitable for sensitive and acne prone skin.
- Essence Plump No Clump Deep Black Mascara (Rs 349 for 10ml): Not an A+ mascara but it lengthens and adds volume.
- Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss (Rs 229 for 5ml): Light peachy gloss. I generally stay away from gloss but this one is light so, I can see myself using it.
|Bombay Perfumery Fragrance Kit Trial Vials|
- Bombay Perfumery Fragrance Kit (5 Vials for Rs 500): Look at those cute vials! I love the variety and cannot wait to start using it.
Overall: My Envy Box is a complete box with something for hair, something for skin, eyes, lips and also the perfume set. It is worth far more than the price of the box ie Rs 850. I highly recommend the box unless you have sensitive and acne prone skin.