Empties From 2016
I have been very serious with empties posts. They not only help me declutter but also encourages me to completely use all the products that I have. But, this year, I have been away for most of the time around the end of the month, and I do not like doing empties in the middle of the month. So, they kept on getting avoided, and now I have this huge pile at home which I unearthed during this weekend. (I have mass cleaning going on as I was not able to do it for long and there are piles of clothes to be donated now). BTW, as I was living in the same hotel for a long time, I also did a post about the products that I finished there n the Hotel Edition Empties Post.
- Aloe Vera: I always keep some aloe vera with me because they work for me in various ways. Recently, I started a more serious relationship with them 😉
- Nature's Aloe Vera Gel: It is the most easily available one and thought it is colored, I got while I was traveling. Not something I will purchase again.
- Biotique Bio Chlorophyll: There is something wrong with the packaging. On the very first day, it somehow leaked half of the product! I do not know how that happened.
- Shower Gel
- The Body Shop Mogra Shower Gel: I love it, but I only love the soap and the shower gel in the range. The fragrance lingers for hours. I already have the backup with me. I will start using it the moment I get some space to keep it in my bathroom. 😐
- Korres Santorini Vine Shower Gel: Arrived in Look Fantastic Beauty Box.
- Nyassa Oceana Foaming Face Wash: It is a face wash, but I used it as a shower gel because the tub packaging was difficult to handle. From February FabBag.
- Tattva Rose Honey Face and Body Wash: From Oh Cute Box.
- Hand Cream
- The Face Shop Me: Ex Mini Pets Fruits Hand Cream: It is an ancient product, and I never had the heart to finish it because it looks cute. I finally used it up as a foot cream. Review and more pictures here.
- Nike Up and Down Women: One of my first 'expensive' perfume. I featured it in my summer favorites as well.
- Sure Roll-on: It has been my favorite for a long long, time. But, I discovered the Rexona ones in Bali that I am in love with. Now, I realized that they are not available in India (other than the shops which sell imported products) so, will be-be repurchasing this again.
- Innisfree Camelia Shine Hair Essence: I never thought that this will get over. Never. Review here.
- Savar Ultra Cleansing Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner: Dearest darling Nishu got them for me from New Zealand.
- Wella Elements Sulphate Free Shampoo: I used it in Ahmedabad. I had high hopes from this, but I found it tough to wash off.
- Rene Furterer Paris Extra Gentle Balancing Shampoo: From April My Envy Box
- Rene Furterer Paris Karite Intense Nourishing Mask: From April FabBag
- Aloe Vera Shampoo: From Oh Cute Box.
- Sheet Masks: I used them in Ahmedabad back in March! How come I have these? (Mental Note: Declutter more often) 😳
- The Face Shop Kelp, Mung Beans, Red Ginseng
- Other Skincare
- Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Face Wipes: Oh! How I loved them! I almost feel like a stupid for not getting the bigger pack. I picked 7 Simple Skincare products from Kuala Lumpur. Review here.
- Vichy Thermal Spa Water: It was a blessing during summers when I was on bed rest. I also got a new variant from LRP. Will talk about that soon. Review and comparison with La Roche Posay Thermal Sping Water here.
- Spa Ceylon White Jasmine Facial Masque: Good mask with a soothing fragrance. From last year's October FabBag.
- Forest Essentials Hand Pounded Organic Fruit Face Scrub: I got the full size right before my wedding and this February they sent this one in the Forest Essential's Special My Envy Box.
- Johara Face Scrub: From July FabBag
- O3+ Whitening Mask: I was not interested in using this but anyways used it up one day.
Did you notice the number of products from the Beauty Boxes? I never realized that I used them this much. Good to see that those got used up. Now, let me get back to decluttering. I have a lot to do. This is the last month of the year! 😓