Nykaa Haul and Freebies
|Nykaa Online Shopping Haul|
Remember my tryst with matte black nail polish? Well, I had to order it online, and I landed on Nykaa. Then, I discovered that they had launched new lipsticks. I also checked some of their matte and glossy nail polishes. I was hooked. One thing led to another and here I was with a bill mounting up to around Rs 3500. I just added another item to make it just over Rs 3500 so that I could get the pink tassel bag. They also sent another pink and gold pouch.
What I got:
- Colorbar Blackness: The most beautiful black and the matte texture makes it look very posh. Review and swatch here.
- Kara Nail Polish Remover: Totally impressed
- 4 Nykaa So Matte! Lipsticks: I picked only four colors from the total of 8 colors because the rest 4 looked very common. But, they are not proper mattes. Review and swatches here.
- Nykaa Earl Grey Tea Cake and Lychee Delight Nail Polish: Loving both of them.
- 6 Nykaa Matte Nail Polish: Because I bit obsessed with mattes now. Review and swatches here.
Yes, it mainly from Nykaa. I jut got two products that are not from Nykaa. The above pics is with all products, and I removed the two non-Nykaa products in the image below. Not much different?
|Pink and Gold Nykaa Batua Style Pouch|
I love the lip colors and the nail paints. They are worth it. I will upload the swatch and reviews soon. I wish that I was aware of their launch. I have not been shopping from Nykaa for long because of numerous reasons. For example, even this time they took them a week to courier the Nykaa products. Whereas, my colleague who ordered after I received her products before me. The good thing is I have received everything properly packed. Maybe from now, I will keep watching out for new products on their website :P