My Envy Box 3rd Anniversary Box
Okay. I know. I am late. This arrived last month. But, I was not at home, Technically, I should skip this review as this box cannot be ordered anymore. But, I have been waiting for this box, and I also got some amazing products. So, I wanted to share this with you.
- Ayca Jasmine Body Wash (Rs 438 for 100ml): I found very attractive for its simple packaging. But, the fragrance swept me off the floor. The beautiful flowery scent even transfers to the skin. The gel formula is thick, and you need very little amount. The body wash does not even dry skin so, its a win for the winters. The best part is this is paraben free. Good that I got it with the box otherwise it is an expensive product.
|Forest Essentials Facial Cleansing Paste Almond Pistachio Honey|
- Forest Essentials Facial Cleansing Paste Almond Pistachio Honey (15 ml Deluxe Sample, Rs 1850 for 30ml) From the first time I heard that FE had launched this product, I wanted to try it. Happy to receive a generous 15ml tub.
- Gulnare Handmade Skincare SeaFlo Face Wash (Full Size, Rs 350 for 120ml)- I loved it when My Envy Box sent it in their Tropical Beauty Box. I love to use it in the morning. Since I have been traveling, I am still left with half of the first bottle. Good to have a backup.
- Herra Hair Care Protect Hair Perfume (10ml Sample, Rs 2495 for 50ml): Another repeat. This time from My Envy Box June Edition.
- Vert 100% Natural & Vegan Rose Petals Loose Powder (Full Size, Rs 1250 for 10gm): A natural powder made of rose petal powder and french clay that can be used an eye shadow, highlighter, and blush. I am intrigued as this is something new.
- Vichy Ideal White Brightening Deep Cleansing Foam (15 ml Deluxe Sample, Rs 1550 for 100ml): Yet to use. Vichy products have been good for me but I have not tried the Ideal White range.
- L’Occitane Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner (6ml sachets): I have used it earlier.
- NFLM Nertia Nail Wraps (Rs.80): Nail stickers are something I like to collect but never use :P
|My Envy Box 3rd Anniversary Box|
Overall: With nine products, My Envy Box did a grand three-year anniversary box. I am happy to get products that I wanted to try, something new that I love, something unique, and backup of products that I liked in their previous boxes. The box is worth it all.
PS: Two more beauty boxes are coming up.
*Box sent by brand in exchange for my honest views.