Diwali Special FabBag 2016
|Festive High October Fabbag 2016|
Diwali is over. Now, I am back after being pampered by my mom-in-law and sister-in-law during this festive weekend. I reached my hotel late yesterday night and then I got a call from reception, "Ma'am you have two parcels as well." Ahh bliss. The fun of opening packages brings in life even inside the sleep deprived me who has been traveling for the whole day.
One of the packages was the Festive High FabBag. I love each of them. The bag is festive inspired - gold pouch like case with flip cover with magnetic closure. Now, let's explore what came inside:
|Sugar Stroke of Genius Heavy Duty Kohl 01 Back to Black|
- Sugar Stroke of Genius Heavy Duty Kohl 01 Back to Black (Full Size, Rs 499): I love Sugar cosmetics products. They work great, and this is no different. Blackest black in smooth gel liner type finish. I am yet to test for how long it stays. They also sent a sharpener for the Kohl.
|Bubblegum Pink Nail Polish India|
- Stay Quirky 03 Nail Polish (Full Size, Rs 199 for 6ml): Such a pretty bubblegum pink! And the finish is super glossy. The texture is smooth and easy to apply. There are no streaking or bubbling. Pure joy!
|Stay Quirky 03 Nail Polish Swatch|
- VedaEarth Cleansing Facial Oil (25ml Travel Size, Rs 350 for full size): The timing could not have been perfect. I brought a little amount of The Body Shop Cleansing Butter with me, and it was about to be over. I am trying not to use any makeup because I do not have enough remover, but now, I have an oil cleanser. Also, I wanted to try Apricot oil for skin, and this has almost 50% apricot oil! The complete ingredient list is mentioned in percentage like Bipha Ayurveda does. Also, they market is as a 'Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine' and not a cosmetic. I think I should explore this brand.
- Kaya Brightening Serum (5ml Sample, Rs 1490 for 30ml): A new face serum is always welcome in my life. I have never tried anything for Kaya so, I am excited about this one.
- Votre Lip Gel Scrub (10 gm sample, Rs 300 for full size): The only packed lip scrub that I have tried was from Lush. The ingredients list of this excited me. It has Jojoba Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Licorice, Lemon, and Corn Particles. So, I had to try it instantly :P. The corn particles are not very dense so, it does not exfoliate like DIY sugar scrubs. But, the oils makes it hydrating. There are licorice and lemon so, it might have brightening effects if used regularly.
|FabBag October 2016|
Overall: I could not say one bad thing about Festive High October FabBag. It has everything that I can use. It has makeup as well as natural skincare. The price of the products covers the price of the bag.