Bali Haul (Featuring Local Brands of Bali, Indonesia and More)
You know my love for local and natural products. So, I searched for them before I went to Bali. I talked to few Indonesian bloggers who were extremely helpful and guided me. Instagram also helped me find some local brands in Bali. I also wanted to pick things that I had not spotted in Kuala Lumpur Airport and those which are not available here in India.
So, without taking much of your time, here is what I picked. I will do a separate post for few of the local brands later.
- Bali Balance Coconut Rosemary Shampoo
- Bali Balance Bliss Body Lotion
- Bali Balance 24/7 Face Serum
- Bali Balance Virgin Coconut Oil Raw
- Utama Spice Balinese Boreh Body Scrub
- Utama Spice Temu Temu Face Mask
- Sensatia Botanicals Facial Hydrate
- Sensatia Botanicals Black Volcano Sand Soap
- Sensatia Botanicals Sandalwood Dream Facial Toner
- Sensatia Botanicals Green Tea & Tamarind Facial Cleanser
- Sensatia Botanicals Facial C-Serum
Bath & Body Works Tiki Mango Mai Tai, Sweet Pea, and Japanese Cherry Blossom
Pull & Bear Medium Waist Skinny Jeans and Denim Shorts - I wanted to buy denim shorts with some distressed pattern for a very long time. In my Mumbai trip, I went to almost every store to try them, but nothing seemed perfect. This one at Pull & Bear was exactly what I had in my mind. Everything was perfect. I even took the jeans just to try in the trial room. But, the fitting was perfect, and I had to purchase it. I hope Pull & Bear starts retailing in India soon.
Picks from Guardian Pharmacy
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Original Pressed Powder
- Maybelline Pink Me Up Lipstick
- Maybelline Fashion Brow
- Corine de Farme After Sun Balm Intense Moisture Monoi de Tahiti
- Rexona Motion Sense Advance Whitening 48H Anti-Perspirant
- Cottage Le Caramel Exfoliating Shower Gel with Sugar
- Mane'n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo
- Mane'n Tail Herbal Gro Conditioner
- Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 PA+++
- Mustika Ratu Lily & Honey Body Scrub
- Mustika Ratu Lily & Honey Body Butter
- Bioderma Sebium H2O Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution for Combi/Oily Skin
- Griyakelapa Coconut and Seaweed Traditional Body Scrub
I forgot to click face masks that I picked from another local brand - Pt. Bali Alus. You can see them in the review.
And this is the end of the haul post.
Currently, I am trying the Simple Skincare products along with the Bali Balance Face Serum. So, those will be reviewed first. Then, I will start using the Sensetia Botanicals products. Do let me know if you wish to see the review of anything first.
And the first picture is not of some souvenir. It is The Face Shop Hand Cream. :P
PS: Please excuse the image quality especially the last one. My camera is not behaving well and seriously demanding an upgrade :(