Band Baaja Beauty Box - My Envy Box July 2016 with WedMeGood
This July, My Envy Box did a collab with Wed Me Good. When I first got to know about this on their Instagram page, I was happy and excited to see what's inside. I mean the theme is 'Band, Baaja, Beauty'! Every Indian girl who loves weddings would get excited. Unfortunately, this didn't impress me.
First, the box is pretty. Who am I kidding? My Envy Box are always pretty. I have all of them with me. Yes, ALL OF THEM. Even this is cute with orange motif over fuschia. What am I complaining? For the first time, I received a box with cracks along the sides on the lid. Also, along the base. Highly upsetting.
|Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Scrub, Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream, Kerastase Paris Chronologiste|
Second, the tiny samples are back again. I have been appreciating them in the last few months how awesome they have become for not sending samples. I hate to see small samples that the brands give you anyway when you step into the store. There are not one but three of those! Yes, out of five products, three are tiny samples
- Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Scrub (5g): You can read the review here
- Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream (5g): This one smells great and I have tried it earlier though free samples with Kama Ayurveda Haul.
- Kerastase Paris Chronologiste (3ml): Hair fragrance oil
|SkinYoga Marigold Foot Soak, Gulnare Glow Girl Shimmering Dry Oil, |
Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Scrub, Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream, Kerastase Paris Chronologiste
Then, there are two more products in decent size which justify the price of the box. One if full size and another one is travel. But, I do not I see myself using them often.
- SkinYoga Marigold Foot Soak (Full Size, Rs 695 for 100g): I do not have that kind of time to use foot soaks. I am still keeping my hopes high because SkinYoga products are good and the ingredients sound impressive. It contains Marigold Petals, Sea Salt, and Pure Coconut Oil. Keeping my fingers crossed for this.
- Gulnare Glow Girl Shimmering Dry Oil (Rs 1250 for 60ml): I have never used shimmering oils. I am excited to use it in this wedding season but the packaging is not travel-friendly. It contains Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Plant Based Carier Oils, Vanilla, Natural Pearlescent Powders. I think I would have loved it more if it was without the shimmers and just a plain dry oil to be used to moisturise after a refreshing bath. Also, the price is impractically high. This is expensive than The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimering Dry Oil and Nuxe!!
What do you think about the box? Or am I just over reacting to it? Sorry, but I do not see it as a box coming from the house of My Envy Box who gives up amazing boxes every month. Also, I had my hopes high when I heard about the collab with WedMeGood because I love their work.