8 Black Felt-Tip Liquid Eyeliners in India (Review, Swatch, Price, and Comparison)
|Top 8 Budget Black Felt-Tip Liquid Eyeliners in India (Review, Swatch, and Comparison)|
|L to R: Bourjois Paris Liner Feutre Ultra Black Felt-tip Eyeliner, Essence Superfine Eyeliner Pen, Maybelline The Colossal Liner Black, Maybelline Hypersharp Liner, Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner,|
- Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner (Rs 475) (Super Long Wear / Waterproof / Ophthalmologically Tested): Lakme was my brand from which I tried a felt tip liner. That was way back it 2007. But, it was not that easy to find so, I could repurchase it just once. Later I switched to Kohls again. This one is supposed to be an improved version of that one. The tip is fat compared to others, but it delivers color smoothly. You can layer it up for a bolder and darker look. Dries up instantly. It delivers best when you press it sideways on your lids and hence, best with you want to go thick. While drawing wings with this is easy, it requires precision and time for over the lid area if you wish to go super thin. Also, it does not give sharp edges.
- Maybelline Hypersharp Liner (Rs 425): My another favorite which I have repurchased several times. Finding an issue with this one is tough. It has a thin tip, it is matte dark, it is comfortable to wear, and it is easily available. (Not swatched here because when it got over, I purchased the newer version. Shown in image for comparison of the tips)
- Maybelline The Colossal Liner Black (Rs 425): This is improved version of the Hypersharp with a longer tip for easy use. It is also darker than the predecessor. Love this one. The only issue I face is to fill in completely near the lashes. But, it can be correctly by tight lining with Kohl and use of mascara.
- Essence Superfine Eyeliner Pen (Rs 289): When I saw the super thin and long tip, I could not help but pick it up. On top of it, it is jet black and goes matte. But, the tip is not stiff. Hence, I do not always see it gliding the way it is supposed to be. If you have steady hands, then please go for this one.
- Bourjois Paris Liner Feutre Ultra Black Felt-tip Eyeliner (Rs 900): Blackest black matte formula that can sweep you off the floor. The tip is thick so, similar issues as that of Lakme. But, it is darker than Lakme so, makes it better.
|Lakme, Maybelline, Essence, Bourjois Felt Tip Black Eyeliner|
|Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Liner Waterproof in 010 Don't Leave Me,|
Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner 01 Black Swan, L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer Waterproof
- Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Liner Waterproof in 010 Don't Leave Me (Rs 660): Love it! Catrice products are not available in my city but thanks to My Envy Box for delivering them. This is one liquid eyeliner that I was in love with from the first day of use, and I still use it. It does smell like paint, but it lasts as long as paint as well. The brush lets you go as crazy as you wish to be - thin or thick. I just wish that it as tad blacker than it is. Since it has a glossy finish, it looks ever less black on eyelids. Most of the time I apply a kohl over the lid area (not the wing) for a matte finish and darker color.
- Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner 01 Black Swan (Rs 699): Can Sugar products ever disappoint? The liner has a thin formula which makes it easy to glide. At the same time, it is highly pigmented so, you no need to reapply. The brush allows you to draw the thinnest lines. You can go all graphic with this one. It does take a little time to set. It does not bulge or fade once set. Avoid touching eyes as it might transfer to your fingers (even after hours of wear).
- L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer Waterproof (Rs 825): Blackest of the black with a glossy sheen. The felt tip is highly comfortable to use. It is not as stiff as it is supposed to be so, it might take some time to get the hang of it. Apply thin coats otherwise it can get sticky which is not good news for hooded eyes. It feels heavy and uncomfortable when I wear more than a coat.