Unboxing: Oh Cute Box
|Oh Cute Box // Beauty Subscription Box with Hard-to-Find Skincare, Haircare, and Makeup|
India is a goldmine of natural and ayurvedic products. The only concern is that those brands are not marketed properly, nor they have a right distribution channel. Result? Most brands wither away as people do not get a chance to know about them.
I am always open to trying such brands, and I keep introducing you to such names time and again. There is no away to deny that finding such brands in stores is tough. So, you can imagine how delighted I am to discover a beauty subscription box full of hard-to-find goodies made in Faridabad in North to Pondicherry in South!!
|Oh Cute Box|
Oh Cute Box: Another beauty subscription box joins the market. They are still new and working on the whole thing. I appreciate their hard work because, in spite of being a new box, there are not teeny-weeny samples. Even the experienced players in the market used to send them for months and just recently stopped sending tiny one use samples.
Price: Rs 690 for the box with Miss Claire Lip Cream.
Let's explore the contents:
- Mitti Se Anti Hairfall Oil: I already have this herb infused oil and share my thoughts about it.
- Mitti Se Pure Rose Water (Undiluted): Another product from the same brand. What is interesting is that the rose water is undiluted. So, I can mix it with water and create a rose face spray.
- Bon Auroville Aloe Vera Shampoo: Something made in Auroville, Pondicherry? I am already sold. Even before I use it. I am dying to try more products made in Auroville (there are many brands produced there), but they are tough to source. I am not ordering online because I am not able to check the labels there.
- BioBloom After Bath Oil Sandalwood Patchouli: I love oils, and I am not ashamed of that :) This one has the earthy fragrance of Sandalwood and Patchouli in a base of Sesame oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soyabean Oil, and Olive oil. Loving this one.
- BioBloom Almond Milk Moisturizer: I think this will go to Mom.
- Tattva Rose Honey Face & Body Wash: Medium foaming, thick gel with a fragrance that is very close to Forest Essentials Face Cleanser. It claims to be a face wash as well as a body wash, but I found it bit drying for a face wash. I loved the sturdy bottle and might keep it in my travel bag.
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 07: A great lip cream in the perfect pink shade. Best part - I already have it so, I will make it part of one of the future giveaways. (One giveaway is already going on here, and two mega giveaways are coming soon)
|Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 07, BioBloom After Bath Oil Sandalwood Patchouli, BioBloom Almond Milk Moisturizer, Mitti Se Anti Hairfall Oil, Mitti Se Pure Rose Water (Undiluted), Tattva Rose Honey Face & Body Wash, Bon Auroville Aloe Vera Shampoo|
PS: Box sent by brand in exchange of my honest review.