New Beauty Destination - Aplava.com
I remember there was a time when online shopping was the only way to shop for makeup and skincare. Slowly, many websites closed and others were not up to the mark. Few survived but had their issues. Online giants also started selling beauty products, but truth be told, I shopped from them only when left with no other options. Seeing a new website is always a relief. But, does Aplava stands out?
What is Sweet about Aplava.com?
- A lot of brands are available that are not available on other websites. There are many international websites as well as Indian brands which are tough to source. Dermalogica, Thalgo, Ren, Bottega di Lungavita, Tvam, Sebamed are to name a few.
- Their unique selling point is personalized beauty. Aplava asks a variety of questions regarding your skin type, tone, and other additional issues. When your profile is ready, they recommend products that are perfect for your concerns. It is an excellent way to explore the website and the products.
- The website is not only beauty products. There are products for guys and babies as well.
- There are some exciting candles and home fragrances as well. Check their home section.
- There any additional feature of 'Follow the Price'. If you are interested in buying something but not at the very moment, then you can add the tag to the product. Anytime, the price is reduced, or there is any offer, you will be notified. Isn't that great?
- You earn prestige points when you shop which transforms to cash discounts. Each time you register, you have around 250 points gives Rs 75 discount on your first order itself.
- Aplava accepts payment by net banking, credit card, debit card, and Paytm. Cash on delivery is also available.
- Free shipping is applicable only when order amounts more than Rs 1000. Else, a delivery charge of Rs 50 is added to your bill. Most websites give free shipping on orders above Rs 500.
- As it a new website, they are still building it. There are times when I found the information regarding the products incomplete. I spotted gift boxes where the list of the contents was not mentioned.
Overall: Do visit Aplava and try the personalized beauty option. You may discover something new for you. Don't forget to use the initial Rs 75 discount.