Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara
|Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara Review|
If I would have believed in first impressions, then I would have thrown it away on Day 1. But, I give everyone their sweet time to let me know how good or bad they are. Now, it is one my favorite mascara.
How did things change? When I tried it initially, it was more fluid, and I took some time to dry. Hence, it would transfer to my lids, clump, and made my lashes look like spider legs. Eww. It happened for almost a week. So, I thought that I should let it dry it little. When I tried it after a few weeks, I got the perfect result. Just one swipe is enough to give volume to my non-existent lashes. On top of that, it dries instantly; there is not clumping, and my lashes look feathery. There is no flaking as well. The mascara curls my lashes without making them stiff. While one coat is enough, two coats give the drama I seek for.
The other Sweet things about Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara:
- Gorgeous packaging without any flashy design gives it a nice lady-like look.
- The inverted studs texture makes it easy to hold.
- It is the blackest black mascara.
- The wand is longer and makes it easy to work with (It did take me some time to adjust )
- The brushes are thin in the front and thick on the lower side. The thinner one makes it easy to apply on lower lashes as well.
- I truly believe that formula is the king here. According to Givenchy's website, the innovative formula features silica microbeads filled with keratin to protect lashes. It also contains nourishing rice peptides to strengthen the lash fringe.
|Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara Wand Brush|
- I do not believe in spending much on mascara because you need to replace them soon. I have, in recent time, used mascara for a year as my eyes are not sensitive, but I know that is not what should be done. So, though I love the mascara, I am not sure if I will go ahead and purchase it for Rs 2925. (I will prefer buying a perfume for this price)
|Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara|
Overall: This is the only Givenchy product that I have tried till now. The mini mascara arrived in My Envy Box and then I won the bigger one in a contest. If neither of them has happened, then I might have never encountered Givenchy’s cosmetics. I love Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara and will use it till the last drop possible. Maybe one day, I will save and purchase it.