Finished in 3 Months
|Skincare and Haircare Empties of March, April, and May '16|
Do pour in your suggestions with the face packs that you are currently trying. Your recommendations always help me to decide.
- My go-to face mask for Acne - Vedantika Anti-Acne Mask (review) - is over. Worry not because I already brought another while I was in Ahmedabad. I found an organic store inside Karnavati Club. They have a range of organic and healthy goodies. Recently, I used it mixing with The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil (15%), and I loved the results.
- FabIndia Radiance Pack Green Clay (review) is another face mask which I do recommend.
- I finished another product from FabIndia - Neem Tulsi Mud Pack. I do not think it did anything to write about for my skin (hence, no reviews yet). It is just a basic fuller's each pack. I do not think the older products from FabIndia are as good as the news ones (like the radiance pack, herbal shampoo or mandarin vanilla shower gel). Maybe one day I will document my story around it. Spoiler Alert: It is not impressive.
- FabIndia Charcoal Face Scrub (review). I guess this is my third or fourth tub. It is a scrub, and they have a face pack as well. But, I used it as a face pack first and then scrub it off. And here is another (unnecessary) proof of my love: I didn't go for any facial for my wedding day. I used this on the previous evening. If this does not explain for love for this, then nothing else will.
- Forest Essentials Narangi & Nagkesar (review) is another face scrub that I used most of the time as a face pack. It works well with honey. In fact, this and honey, ingredients wise an almost dupe of Forest Essentials Madhulika Honey Lep.
- Forest Essentials Hand Pounded Organic Fruit Facial Scrub (review). It was good, but the price tag does not make it repurchase worthy.
- Just Herbs Apricot Sparkle Invigorating Skin Radiance Scrub was part of the Just Herbs Miniature Gift Box. It is ideal for dry skin and winter but not at all for oil or acne prone skin. I finished it off one day as a body scrub!
- Bottega di Lungavita Vita-Age In Innovation Face Scrub: Arrived in May My Envy Box.
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter: Got it as a gift last year. This is my second tub. I was using it rarely and not as a hair mask but as a conditioner for dry ends. Recently, I applied Mehendi on hair and forgot to use a shower cap. Hence, used it up to help wash off the dried henna. Heena Hack: If you get dry hair when you apply Mehendi then wear a shower cap and never let it dry on your hair. More tips and tricks here.
- Bipha Coconut Hair Wash (review): It is a new brand with a lot to offer. I did a haul post as well.
- Bipha Herbal Hair Wash: Another from shampoo from Bipha, which I believe worked better than the former. This travel size bottle was part of the beautiful Rukmini Gift Box.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Sunscreen (review) Loved it. When it got over without warning, it cut the tube and scrapped all out of it :P
- The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Body Polish: Got it inside the Ginger Man Gift Box. TBS no longer makes Ginger Sparkle during winter special. It is sad that it got over. I still have the shower gel to give me consolation.
- Forest Essentials Pure Rosewater Facial Toner (review): I just finished and do not ask me how. Not repurchasing. EVER.
Can you believe that 5 months of 2016 is over? Is time running too fast? I think it gets slow only when I am waiting for the next episode of The Game of Thrones :P