Sarojini Nagar Haul '16
|Top: Jabong, Skirt:Sarojini, Bag: Forever New, Shoes: Ginger, Watch: Fossil|
Some of you wished to see what I picked from Sarojini recently. But, most of the things I had were already send to Kolkata. I kept with me things that I could use.
I already did a Sarojini post on what I think one should get. Please read it here and here is what I got
- Slit skirt with grey and white stripes for Rs 200. The one I am wearing in the picture above is what I got from Sarojini last year. I generally do not buy the same thing in two colors but these are very comfortable so, I decided to break my rule :P
- I also got 2-3 cotton skirts to wear in summer. One of them is reversible.
- Another comfortable thing I got is the full length slit skirt. I wore it to Majnu-ka-Tilla.
- Two sunglasses and one frame for Rs 1000. I should have bargained here but I was in a great mood when I found the floral one.
- Scarves for Rs 50 each. The pastel watercolor print and the pink tassel with Aztec print is with me now. I got three more but they were just simple ones and I do not have them with me now.
- T-shirts for Rs 100 each. They are not of perfect fit but, works good as home wear and also when I need to go nearby to run errands. So, far the I have worn the striped ones a lot.
- More home wear. I believe that in Sarojini they are one of the best things to buy for the price. I got 3 shorts for Rs 100 and 3 full-length pajamas for Rs 150. I also got a knee length dress for Rs 200.
- Comfy shoe for Rs 350. I purchased it from the same place where I left by bags and got them the next day.
As I do not have the rest with me, I forget what else I got :(
Maybe you can see them when I wear them the next time :)
|Comfy shorts. The Dinosorous one is my favorite. The one with sleepy bears says 'Bearly Awake'. Considering that this is the same animal which sleeps for months, I found it cute and funny.|
|Scarves for just Rs 50|