My Envy Box April 2016
|My Envy Box April 2016|
As I mentioned in my previous post, I am not doing well health wise. In fact, I am thinking of keeping myself away from the blog and work in general. But, I always keep my life occupied and hence, it got far more boring.
Anyways, I received this box yesterday, but I saw it today sitting on my book table. I loved the box so much that I could not help but do a quick post.
The sorbet pink box is very feminine with the lovely hearts on it. My Envy Box April contains:
- O3+ Milk Scrub (Full Size, Rs385 for 50g) - I love this scrub. I have received O3+ products several times, but as they were generally for whitening, I never used them. This is different, and I am glad that I tried it. It buffs away dead skin takes away oil and yet leaves skin moisturised. The texture is creamy with granules. It reminds me of Skinfood Rice Mask. #HighlyRecommended
- BBLUNT Spotlight Hair Polish for Instant Shine (Full size, Rs 535 for 150ml) - The bottle is huge. To fit it in, they had to pack the cap separately. Happy to see a full-size product but there was a full size even in the My Envy Box March. I think we should start seeing newer brands now.
- Fran Wilson MoodMatcher Red Lipstick (Full size, Rs.590 for 3.5g) - Speaking of brands, there is another repeat but from another box. Fran Wilson Moodmatcher arrived last year in FabBag August box. Also, the bullet is bit damaged. I have not used it.
- Rene Furterer Naturia Shampoo (Sample Tube) - This is almost a joke for my length of hair. It does not seem enough for two or three use.
- Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Azzurro (Sample Vial) - A perfume sample. I cannot comment on the fragrance because my nose is currently not my friend in this jaundice state. (For example - today my mom was roasting raw mangoes for aam panna and to me, it smelt like raw eggs to me. *shrugs shoulders*)
Price: Rs 850
Overall - I like the box majorly because of the box in itself and introducing me to the O3+ scrub while I would have never taken notice otherwise. Other than that, the box does not make much sense. I will suggest that you get the scrub separately if you wish to. The box does not justify the price this April. Also, I hope there are better and new brands next month.
PS: It took me around 5 hours to write this! Yes, I am completely drained.