Goodies from New Zealand
|New Zealand Haul|
Confession: I am a hoarder. If I like it then, I buy it.
Giving me a surprise gift me is not easy. I usually end up getting things that I already have or something that I do not use.
Nishu was coming from New Zealand for her annual trip to India. She asked me what I required from there. I said no because I was not able to think of anything. But, still, she decided to spoil me rotten. She selected all these for me and trust me; THESE are exactly what I need in my life! She just knows me well.
- LifeFlo Rosehip Oil - Facial oils are my favorites and getting a pure rosehip oil was forever on my wishlist. There are no options for 100% pure organic cold pressed rosehip oil. LifeFlo is available on iherb's website but charges too much for customs. Words cannot express my love for this. (Edit - review)
- Hurraw Chai Spice Lip Balm - Sweet Almond Oil and Candelilla wax based lip balm that smells like elaichi (cardamom). This is completely different from every lip balm I have tried. What is not to love? While we are on Lip Balm, have you checked the new Himalaya Herbals Lip balms? They are great.
- Lipidol Suntan/Sunscreen Oil - My lotions and moisturizers are all replaced by oils. The only cream that I cannot let go was sunscreen, and now, I even have sunscreen in oil form.
- Essence Glow In The Dark Nail Polish - A glow-in-the-dark nail polish was on my wishlist like forever!
- LA Girls USA Glazed Lip Paint Hot Mess - I had this waiting in my Ebay.com cart. Almost unbelievable. Isn't it?
- Health and Basics Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioners - Free from SLS and SLES. Made in New Zealand. I am going to take either these or the Wella ones from FabBag March for my trip next week.
- Savar Shampoo and Conditioner - I have drooled over their solid black bottles. These are made in New Zealand and plant based.
- W7 Hollywood Bronze and Glow - I required a new powder highlighter and here I have a combo of highlighter and bronze in a beautiful starburst pattern. What is even better? It is a dupe (by looks) of Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow (65$).
@Nishu - I never said to anyone that I needed these. I have no idea how you pulled it. You are a sweetheart. How can I repay you, babe?
Nishu writes Lips n Berries. Do check her blog because even she is a lover of natural products and keeps exploring new products. On top that, I am a fan of her LOTDs.