February'15 Empties // All My HG Products
Back with February's empties! As usual, I finished many skincare and no makeup. All the products (other than samples) are my must-have products. So, I have already repurchased most :)
1. The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body Butter (review) - I cheated a little here. I have not used it all by myself. This was shared by me and mom. Actually, this winter I have not used a single body lotion. I used only oils and TBS body butters.
2. Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Sugar Scrub is an awesome scrub (review). I am actually sad that this is over as it is sold only at Sephora or I need to order online and both charges way too much for it. I will buy it some day. It is sad that I cannot use more products from Burt's Bees because they are are not easily available in India. I love their products.
3. FabIndia Charcoal Face Scrub - I raved about this in the review. I love this. I love this even more than Kama Kumkumadi Scrub which is priced more than 5 times of FabIndia. I thought that I will try and use activated charcoal before repurchasing but I was in some hurry and got another one back to back.
4. Sure Antiperspirant - I thought i won' repurchase this anymore. I went to various stores just to realize that this is the only alcohol free roll-on in India. So, have to repurchase this, Do you know any other alcohol free antiperspirant?
5. Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener - Got this free sample in one of my Innisfree hauls. Finally used it. Always thought it would be of wine color but it turned out to be white! LOL
6. The Body Shop Rainforest Shampoo - Another bottle of my favorite shampoo got over. No big news. LOL.
7. Vedantika Anti Acne Face Mask - This one of that face mask that actually works on acne. The troubled skin turns red after use and then it vanishes pimples without leaving behind any marks. I mentioned it in my list of products that actually works to reduce pimples.
8. Kama Kumkumadi Thailam - 2nd Bottle down and 3rd on going on. This is one skincare that is worth the splurge (Review)
9. L'Occitane Shampoo Samples - Good shampoo but has sulphates.
And some samples from Kama Ayurveda - Rose, Honey & Milk Body Polisher, Ubtan, Jwalini Oil, Vanilla Milk & Honey Exfoliator which I got in my previous Kama Hauls.
Anything you want to try or love to use from here?