NYX Amsterdam Soft Matte Lip Cream (Cruelty-Free)
|NYX Amsterdam Soft Matte Lip Cream Review|
Hello, Lovelies! *waving like a mad woman*
Today I am sharing the lip color which changed my way of looking at lip colors.
For me lip color = lipstick. I stick with opaque lipsticks, and I do not use any lip gloss. Last November when I got to visit Sephora, I picked this cute red cream lip cream (because I wanted to try it). Little did I know that I will find love in NYX Amsterdam Soft Matte Lip Cream
Available - Sephora
|NYX Amsterdam Soft Matte Lip Cream|
|NYX Amsterdam Soft Matte Lip Cream (Cruelty-Free)|
NYX Amsterdam Swatch
|NYX SMLC01 Amsterdam Review|
|NYX Soft Matte Lip Color Doe Tip Applicator|
- Texture - Amazingly light texture and feels like nothing on lips
- Finish - The color dries fast to give a beautiful matte (yet completely comfortable) finish. (My third favorite matte finish. My first favorite is MAC retro matte and second is Revlon Paradise Pink)
- Highly pigmented and goes opaque in one swipe. No issues for pigmented lips
- The color does not bulge or bleed
- Slightly moisturizing and not drying
- Unique color - red with orange tone (There is good range of colors with all varieties)
- The applicator is very easy to use. The doe tip applicator helps in getting a precise look
- Cruelty-free. Not tested on animals
- Available only at Sephora in India. Some online stores have it, but most remain out of stock. I have seen many fakes of NYX so, beware of buying from stores.
- The staying power could have been better. It does not last through meals.
|LOTD - NYX Amsterdam|
Overall - I love the color and I love the formula of NYX Soft Matte Amsterdam. I cannot wait to grab more shades from the range. This lip cream is one thing you must pick from your next visit to Sephora in India.
I hope you had a beautiful day today - irrespective of the fact that you celebrated or didn't celebrate V-Day.