I am doing an empties post after 5 months. FIVE MONTHS. The last one that I did was for products finished in August. Though we are almost in the middle of February, this is only what I could finish till Jan 31st '15. In fact, I clicked these 6 days back but went out of station so, could not post earlier.
So, without any delay here is what I finished.
(1) Maybelline Total Clean makeup remover (review) - I always use coconut oil or almond oil for removing makeup. I keep a remover with me just for emergency cases and travel. I really enjoyed this one but repurchased The Body Shop Camomile remover during TBS sale
(2) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen and (3) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch SPF 50+ Sunscreen - I really loved them and repurchased the ultra dry one the day it got over. Read review and my sunscreen rant here
(4) Maybelline Colossal Kajal - I seriously dream that one day all my kajals will get over and that day seems a step closer now. LOL
(5) Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack - I quite liked this.
(6) Meghdoot Herbal Sat Shampoo - Love this sulfate free shampoo. Sadly, I have to ration it as it is very tough to find. Hence, I also use (7) The Body Shop Rainforest Shampoo. You can read more about sulphate free shampoos here.
(8) Kama Ayurveda Nalpamaradi Thailam (review) - Please read the review before committing. It needs patience.
(9) Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Thailam (review) - A true miracle product. You have to try this.
(10) Kama Ayurveda Rose and Jasmine Face Cleanser (review) and (11) Kama Ayurveda Rose Water (Stream Distilled) (review) are always in my handbag. Love them a a lot. You can also win this and other Kama Ayurveda products by participating in this giveaway - Kama Ayurveda Giveaway.
(12) Patanjali Rose Water - I purchased this to see how it compares with Kama Rose water. #Fail
(13) Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Hand cream - The only product I finished in the crabtree & evelyn gift box. I love the shower gel from the range and using it as less as possible to make is last longer.
(14) The Body Shop Cherry Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Puree Body Lotion - Strawberry puree body lotion was my first ever purchase from the body shop and I loved it. So, when I saw this with cherry blossom flavor (my fav), I could not resist. Sadly, it turned out to be the worst of all TBS products. (Should I do a list of worst TBS products like I did for best TBS products?)
(15) Sure Antiperspirant (review) - My HG.
(16) Mauri Almond Oil - Best almond oil ever! I am not able to find it again so, purchased FabIndia Sweet Almond Oil.
I am not sure how many of you like these empties post but this is a good way to document products that do not get a full review and also keeps a check on my shopaholic issues *wink*