Kama Ayurveda Haul with Freebies
|Kama Ayurveda knows their addicts (from Instagram)|
When your favorite brand is giving out freebies and that too when you actually need to get something from them then, you have to shop. Right?
My beloved Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Tailam just got over and I needed to repurchase that. They already informed me about this upcoming offer on my visit to store last time (so, I actually restricted myself here). So, I already had few more things in mind.
Read more to check the gifts with purchase offers at store.
What made into the purchase list
- Kama Kumkumadi Thailam - This is a magic in a bottle. I might have recommended to every living soul who wish to face acne marks and/or wish to make their skin texture better. Completely worth the price. (Review) I actually went there to buy 3 - one for myself and 2 for others but it was out of stock. One of the SA pulled it one out a gift box and credited me for the oil getting out of stock! HeHe..
- Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream - I am not using any night cream for a very long time (I think since February!) because I use facial oils. But, on certain days I do feel to load my skin with something creamier (blame those old habits of using creams in winter!).
- Kama Kumkumadi Brightening Ayurvedic Face Scrub - You have 'kumkumadi' in your name? Take my money and come to me. I need YOU. Even though I just got my hands on my favorite LUSH face scrub.
- Kama Vanilla Lip Balm - I had such a great experience with the Kama Almond Lip Balm that I got this one to gift someone. This vanilla one also smells great.
And now, the feebies....
They are now offering the Red Gift Box worth Rs 1200 on orders above Rs 3000. The Red Box contains - Kama Ayurveda Paradiso Candle (Rs 500), Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Rs 350) and Pine Essential Oil (Rs 350). The box is beautiful and can be used to gift someone who enjoys essential oils and candles.
Also, the sales assistant at Kama gave me few samples (the reason why you must shop from store) -
- Organic Baby Soap
- Eladi Hydrating Ayurvedic Day Cream(using this now)
- Ubtan (soap free body cleanser)
- Rose, Honey and Milk Body Polisher
- Kama Hand Cream (smells great!)
And did the you that basket I am holding? They also gave that to me. Bwahahahha
Feels like Innisfree haul