Vedic Line Kamayini Aromatic Body Scrub Review
Do you use scrubs only during some seasons or all though out the year? I do not like going for facials/clean-ups/massage to beauty parlors so, face and body scrubs are my best friend.
I discovered this body scrub from Vedic Line, Continue reading to see how it fairs.
To make it scrub more, you need to use a little bit more than usual. Also, I found that its works better on wet skin.
Packaging - Plastic tub with screw top. The packing is unhygienic as one needs to scoop in every time.
Price - Rs 400 for 100ml.
Ingredients - Vedic Line Kamayini Aromatic scrub contains water, glycerin, wheat germ oil, apricot oil, aloe vera gel, malic acid, orange oil, sandal and turmeric extract.
So, no chemicals, no silicons, no petrochemicals, no parabens.
It is a vegan product.
(The only ingredient in question here is malic acid as the safety of the chemical for human is not yet studied in detail.)
- Thick creamy scrub which is great even for daily use
- The creamy base does not cause any dying or flaking
- No chemicals, no silicons, no petrochemicals, no parabens.
- 100% vegan body scrub
- Not tested on animals
- Unhygienic tub packaging. (As most scrubs come in a tub packaging these days, I have made a habit to transfer some product into a travel size pot which I keep in my bathroom.)
- Availability is an issue. They are available online at times at Flipkart and Snapdeal but out of stock now.
Overall - Vedic Line Kamayini good gentle vegan everyday body scrub with the relaxing and refreshing aroma of sandalwood and orange. It can also be using for heavy duty scrubbing if needed. The body scrub has no chemicals, no silicons, no petrochemicals, no parabens. Also, this is not tested on animals. I really loved using it. Sadly, it is a tough to find product.
Press Sample. Honest Review.