Bath Favorites // Body Oil During Summer ~ Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
It is not a secret that I love skincare, bath, and body more than makeup and shoes. I do not know why it is this way. I do plan to invest more in clothes and accessories, but in the end, I buy more of what I like more. And here are the products that I am deeply addicted to right now.
- Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturizer Skin Conditioner (Rs 250 for 250 ml)- I like the idea of skipping moisturizers and using this. This is something interesting/different but it can be either a boon or just another useless thing so, read the review here. I finished it today.
- Oriflame Nature Secrets Exfoliating Shower Gel with Energising Mint & Raspberry (Rs 379 for 250 ml) – I like it sooooo much that I use it every day. Yes, every day! Review.
- Burt’s Bees Honey and Shea Sugar Scrub – I am deeply in love with this. I use it as judiciously as possible. I fear that this will get over one day! I got it in the Burt’s Bee gift box from Feelunique.com. Review
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil (Rs 890 for 150) – After I had got great results after using oil on my face (read here), I thought to do the same for the body. I generally use oil only during winters, but as the weather is no more hot and sticky now, I decided to start using oil now. I use coconut oil at times before bath, and I almost coat myself in Palmer Skin Therapy Oil before I am off to sleep.
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil is
- light weight
- easily absorbed
- helps in recovering from bruises and reducing marks
- smells yummy ( when I go to sleep, I smell like a chocolate shop! But, no case of trying to eat myself reported yet. LOL)
- have much better ingredients than Bio Oil (contains Canola oil as the first ingredient)
- does not have any nasty ingredients like Bio Oil has (does not have mineral oil)
- cheaper than Bio Oil (Rs 450 for 60ml vs Rs 890 for 150ml)
I will suggest it using it after the bath when skin is soft.
I hope you liked the post. Do share your bath and body favorites in the comments section.