Before you go ‘whoaa girl…15!!’, let me tell you this is a an attempt to empty a lot of products that only have 2-3 usages left but I am lazy to finish them up. Also, I wanted to talk about them at least once in the blog. You will surely find a lot of them in this month’s empties post...well, I will try to.....
1. The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Ximenia & Salt Scrub – I love love love this. Not a face scrub but a body scrub. This balmy scrub with its amazing smell can relax you anytime. You can read everything about it here. I finished it this month.
- Repurchase – yes yes yes
- Price - 1650 INR for 350 gm and it lasted for around 2.5 years!!!
2. Iraya Cocoa & Milk Fresh Face Masque – I like this one but not love it. Surely there is nothing impressive about it. There are issues with this one like – no ingredients list, not available easily. Also, it lasts only a month. I have kept mine in fridge the all time and luckily it last much much longer that way.
- Repurchase - Well, finding this a big problem as there are no stores in my city and it is not available online. There is nothing great about this which will make me force someone in Delhi to send it to me.
- Price - 175 INR for 100 gms.
3. St Ives Apricot Cleanser – St Ives Scrubs are great so, when the SA showed me this cleanser to control oil, I grabbed it. It’s a very creamy cleanser with micro beads for mild cleansing effect. The beads are not abrasive. Works great for sensitive skin. I love the smell. Controls Oil to some extent.
- Repurchase – This product is not available in normal stores in India. I got it from a shop that stores imported products. I do not know if I will be able to find the exact same variant again in India.
- Price – Do not remember.
4. Lotus Herbals Claywhite Black Clay Skin Whitening Face Pack – It is my ‘Avatar’ face mask. Not that I cannot live without it but I ended repurchasing it many times. It does add a glow to face but basically it’s a clay mask with added blue color. Also, it dries very slowly. It takes around 15-20 minutes most times which is the longest of all face masks I have. I like it when I just need something on my face to relax. No long term effects for this.
- Repurchase- I discovered it back in 2008. I have repurchased it now and then but not back to back exactly. I repurchased it last year because I skin became too oily all of a sudden. I thought a clay mask will calm down my skin but it did nothing to control oil. As of now, I am not going to buy it for a long long time. I finished it this month.
- Price – 225 INR for 120gm