Great for Sensitive Skin is The Body Shop Chocomania Sugar Body Scrub [Review]
I never agreed with the smell of chocomania but I could not miss on this when I found it on 50% off. Also, I had a moment of realization at the store – In all these years, I have never used any The Body Shop Scrub. *Surprised*
The Body Shop says
This exfoliating body scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar.
Wear it, love it, but don’t eat it.
Stimulates skin microcirculation
Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother
Indulgent chocolate scent
This is undoubtedly the mildest scrub in the block with soft granules. This scrub is loaded with oils to make it as less abrasive as possible. After the scrub is washed off, the layer oil is left which soothes the skin and moisturizes. Not too much oil – mind you! I loved this during rainy and I am saving this for winter. I do not even need to follow with a moisturizer on days I use this. Maybe during winters, I will need a layer of moisturizer over it.
- Mild exfoliation with moisturization
- Good for sensitive and dry skin. My legs love it. I also love using this after waxing to remove the wax bits with ease.
- Not tested on animals like all Body Shop Products.
- Even when I do not like the chocomania smell, the scrub does not smell as artificial as the lip butter or body butter. I enjoyed using this for the smell.
- True to its claims.
- 995 INR for 200ml is a high price but a little will go a long way and I purchased at half price!
- Cannot be used on face. They never claimed that you can but I tried because A. its mild. B. I always experiemnt. It cannot be used on face because it is very bitter. No, I didn’t tasted it but I could feel it on my lips. Also, my oily face was not happy to find that much oil! LOL
- If you prefer heavy duty strong abrasive scrubs then this is not for you.
If you have sensitive and dry skin then this is THE body scrub for you! The price is a bummer but watch out for the sales. The Body Shop (specially after the raise in price) is having many offers time to time. Do try your luck at those times.